Bora Bora Cruises
back to South Pacific
Bora Cruises offers two cruise yachts, the Tu Moana and
the Tia Moana, to sail through the lagoons of French Polynesia’s
Leeward Islands. These custom designed and built yachts offer new
levels of sophistication and elegance on a 7 day/6 night cruise.
The interior of the yachts were created by the famous Tillberg-Design,
the company who has designed many of the world’s prestigious
cruise liners. For Bora Bora Cruises, the design creates space that
harmonizes the beauty of French Polynesia with the sleekness of
cruise yachts. To compliment the décor, original artwork
representing Polynesian culture has been carefully selected and
flat screen televisions with DVD players have been added to each
of the 30 guest cabins.
During the cruise, passengers can enjoy a variety of optional tours
and excursions. Activities include four-wheel drive safaris,
scuba diving, horseback riding, jet ski island tours and visits
to Tahitian pearl farms. The crew will be happy to advise and arrange
7 Days/6 Nights from Bora Bora to Bora Bora
Bora Bora – Lagoon Hues
• Meet at Motu Mute and embark.
• Relaxation time.
• Afternoon tea, sunset cruise with entertainment.
• Dinner at the Ra’a Here restaurant.
Taha’a Vanilla Scents
• Departure from Bora Bora, arrival at Taha’a at sunrise.
• Feast preperation, learn how to cook a Tahitian feast in
the traditional Ahima’a ground oven.
• Afternoon cruise around Taha’a.
• Dinner followed by late evening lagoon cruise to Raiatea.
Raiatea – Rivers and Bays
• Mooring at Faaroa Bay
• Faaroa River expedition by kayak, or morning snorkeling
• Visit to the largest Polynesian Marae Taputapuatea.
• Motu barbeque dinner.
• Classic film Tabu filmed on the islands shown, late night
bar service available.
Huahine – Tropical Colors
• Early morning departure to Huahine.
• Morning of snorkeling, kayaking and swimming.
• Visit to the village of Fare.
• Afternoon tea followed by sunset cruise.
• Dinner followed by late night fishing competition.
Raiatea – Local Flavors
• Arrive at Raiatea’s Uturoa Quay before sunrise.
• Guided visit to local markets and pearl farm.
• Tahitian dance presentation on board.
• Dinner followed by optional evening for those wishing to
go ashore, including visit to local nightclub.
Bora Bora – Tahitian Pearls
• Early morning departure for Bora Bora.
• Morning of snorkeling and swimming.
• Afternoon of relaxation with optional visit to village.
• Fashion show featuring Tahitian pearls.
• Dinner at Ra’a Here restaurant.
Bora Bora – Island Sunday
• Early morning coffee with mooring in Bora Bora lagoon.
• Visit to local church and pearl museum.
• Sailing to Motu Tevairoa for final day’s lagoon relaxation.
• Departure to airport.